Research School Network: Free Webinars – EEF Trials Recruitment Opportunities for 2022/23 Putting Evidence to Work in Your Setting: EEF Opportunities for 2022/23 – free webinars
Free Webinars – EEF Trials Recruitment Opportunities for 2022/23
Putting Evidence to Work in Your Setting: EEF Opportunities for 2022/23 – free webinars
Event category: Twilight / Briefing
Free - Free event
26 April, 2023
15:45 - 16:45
10 May, 2023
15:45 - 16:45
Are you interested in getting your school involved in research or using evidence-informed practice to improve attainment?
Taking part in education research allows you to:
- Contribute to the evidence base on what works and support your colleagues to improve teaching and learning
- Access professional development for your staff
- Deliver promising approaches in your setting at a heavily subsidised rate.
Research Schools are hosting remote webinars on Putting Evidence to Work in Your Setting – EEF Opportunities for 2022/2023. Sign up to your local webinar to find out how taking part in an EEF-funded project can support your attainment priorities.
- Give an overview of the EEF’s evidence-generation activity.
- Explore how to identify your school improvement priorities and make evidence-informed decisions about which projects to sign-up to.
- Explain how your school can get involved in an EEF-funded project.
There are separate sessions for primary (including nurseries) and secondary schools, as well as for the different regions in England. Make sure you sign up to the relevant webinar for you.
- The following webinars, facilitated for the West Midlands region are hosted by the Staffordshire Research School, take place on the following dates:
Wednesday 26th April 3:45 – 4:45pm – Primary (Featuring the Reciprocal Reading Trial)
Wednesday 10th May 3:45 – 4:45pm – Secondary (Featuring the Embedding Formative Assessment Trial)
A range of other webinars are taking places on different dates across the Research School Network and are listed on the sign up link here – https://eefoundation.tfaforms.net/5041061
Sessions will last around an hour and will include information about all projects currently on offer in your area, and information on how to get involved.
Sign up to EEF News Alerts to keep up to date.
Search opportunities available to your school.