Research School Network: Pupil Premium Workshops with Marc Rowland Building an evidence informed Pupil Premium Strategy
Pupil Premium Workshops with Marc Rowland
Building an evidence informed Pupil Premium Strategy
Our two-part online workshop will look at the following outcomes:
- To support school leaders in planning and setting out a high-quality Pupil Premium strategy.
- To support school leaders communicating their strategic plans to internal and external stakeholders (including staff, families, inspectors), one that will meet DfE requirements.
- To support schools in evaluating the effectiveness of their approaches to addressing disadvantage (in line with DfE expectations)
- To support school leaders in drawing on data, observations as well as teacher, parent and pupil voice to understand challenges that may be faced by low-income families in their community.
- To support school leaders in ensuring that strategies and efforts to support and address disadvantage have staff buy in and are coherent with other school wide priorities.