Research School Network: Pupil Premium Twilight Session with Marc Rowland Building an evidence informed Pupil Premium Strategy
Pupil Premium Twilight Session with Marc Rowland
Building an evidence informed Pupil Premium Strategy
This event is finished
Our online workshop will consider:
- To support school leaders in planning and setting out a high-quality Pupil Premium strategy.
- To support school leaders communicating their strategic plans to internal and external stakeholders (including staff, families, inspectors), one that will meet DfE requirements.
- To support schools in evaluating the effectiveness of their approaches to addressing disadvantage (in line with DfE expectations)
- To support school leaders in drawing on data, observations as well as teacher, parent, and pupil voice to understand challenges that may be faced by low-income families in their community.
- To support school leaders in ensuring that strategies and efforts to support and address disadvantage have staff buy in and are coherent with other school wide priorities.