Research School Network: Making the Difference for Disadvantaged Pupils – modular Develop, implement and sustain an evidence-informed, high impact Pupil Premium strategy for your school.
Making the Difference for Disadvantaged Pupils – modular
Develop, implement and sustain an evidence-informed, high impact Pupil Premium strategy for your school.
Event category: Modules
26 January, 2021 | 13:30 - 15:30
9 February, 2021 | 13:30 - 15:30
2 March, 2021 | 13:30 - 15:30
16 March, 2021 | 13:30 - 15:30
18 May, 2021 | 13:30 - 15:30
22 June, 2021 | 13:30 - 15:30
6 July, 2021 | 13:30 - 15:30
Over nine modules, participants will develop, implement and sustain a high impact Pupil Premium strategy and framework to suit their own school context.
Outcomes of the programme:
- Quality assured framework for Pupil Premium coordinators
- Honest, robust and objective assessment of Pupil Premium spend
- Strategies to evaluate the impact of a Pupil Premium strategy effectively
- An evidence-based Pupil Premium Strategy for your school.
Who is it for?
The programme is aimed at headteachers, Pupil Premium coordinators, and leaders with responsibility for the learning, progress and outcomes of disadvantaged pupils.
Modules 1 – 3:
- Principles of effective Pupil Premium use
- The evidence-informed school improvement cycle
- Evaluation of current practice.
Modules 4 – 6:
- Setting clear outcome measures based on pupil need
- Monitoring provision
- Creating an implementation plan.
Modules 7 – 9:
- Review, support and ongoing planning for effective Pupil Premium Teaching and Learning.
There will be self-directed intersessional tasks to complete between 9 February and 2 March; and between 18 May and 22 June. These intersessional tasks are each counted as one module.