Research School Network: Making the Difference for Disadvantaged Pupils 2021/22 The gap may have widened, but the link between family income and educational attainment CAN be broken.
Making the Difference for Disadvantaged Pupils 2021/22
The gap may have widened, but the link between family income and educational attainment CAN be broken.
Join our programme to find out:
- What the evidence says about how disadvantaged learners make progress.
- How we can respond to the disadvantage gap considering the pandemic.
- How the Pupil Premium Strategy can drive your school’s improvement.
- What your school can focus on to make the biggest impact.
This course is designed to meet the needs of your school and will:
- Give the tools to audit your current provision
- Help you shape a school-specific focus for development
- Assist you to produce a purposeful Pupil Premium strategy
- Support the implementation of your plan & the evaluation of its impact
- Create bespoke sessions dependent on your school-specific focus
- Pre-tasks set – Tuesday 23rd November 2021
- Session #1 – Tuesday 7th December 2021 @ 09:30 – 15:00
- Session #2 – Tuesday 11th January 2022 @ 09:30 – 15:00
- Session #3 – Tuesday 2nd February 2022 @ 09:30 – 15:00
Upcoming EventsShow all events
Read more aboutFree Online Evidence Briefings 2021 - 2022
Twilight / Briefing -Next date: 2nd November 2021 4:00pm - 5:00pmonline
Read more aboutEvidence-Informed Governance 2021-2022
Twilight / Briefing - 23rd November 2021 6:00pm - 7:30pmonline
Evidence-Informed Governance 2021 – 2022
A 90-minute workshop exploring how to become a more evidence-informed governor or trustee
Tickets from: £50
Read more aboutImplementation Matters 2021 - 2022
Modules -Next date: 25th November 2021 1:00pm - 3:00pmonline
Implementation Matters 2021 – 2022
Implementation is a key aspect of what schools do to improve. Find out how to make the best of your implementation.
Tickets from: £295