Research School Network: Doncaster Research School ELE Recruitment Doncaster Research School is looking to recruit outstanding leaders to become Evidence Leads in Education (ELEs).
Doncaster Research School ELE Recruitment
Doncaster Research School is looking to recruit outstanding leaders to become Evidence Leads in Education (ELEs).
by Doncaster Research School
Doncaster Research School is looking to recruit outstanding leaders to become Evidence Leads in Education (ELEs). This role is similar to that of a Specialist Leader of Education (SLE), with a specialism in aspects of educational research and evidence.
To be eligible for the role of an ELE you should:
- Hold a middle or senior leadership role (minimum 2 years) in a primary, secondary or special school / academy.
- Regularly implement evidenced-based strategies within your own classroom.
- Have a successful track record of working effectively with teachers and leaders within your own school and / or across a group of schools.
- Have experience of successfully using coaching skills to bring about sustainable improvements.
- Have successfully developed and facilitated CPD at whole school level / across a group of schools.
- Have an understanding of what constitutes evidence-informed practice and the ability and confidence to communicate this.
- Have an analytical approach in identifying and prioritising needs.
- Have the ability to set and establish new and innovative working practices.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the capacity to provide a minimum of 6 days deployment per school year. (Remuneration is provided to your school at an agreed daily rate).
You do not need to come from an outstanding school as long as your school has the capacity to release you.
ELEs can come from all phases of education. This year applications are welcome from primary, secondary or special schools.
If you would like to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, we are holding a remote information session which will explain the role in more detail. This will take place on Monday 10th May 20214pm-5pm via Zoom.
Please complete the booking form under the ‘Events’ section of the website by Wednesday 5th May 2021 to secure a place.
Related EventsShow all events
More from the Doncaster Research SchoolShow all news
Press Release -
NEWLY UPDATED – EEF TEACHING AND LEARNING TOOLKIT
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) has launched the newly updated Teaching and Learning Toolkit.
Doncaster Research School has a new Director!
From September, Jonathan Sharp will be taking on the role of Director at Doncaster Research School.
Press Release -
NEW GUIDANCE ON TEACHER FEEDBACK TO IMPROVE PUPIL LEARNING
Read more about The EEF’s latest guidance report — Teacher Feedback to Improve Pupil Learning.